phpRaiderphpRaider  HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

Healing Priest Application

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Mouren

PostSubject: Healing Priest Application   Sun Jan 25, 2009 7:57 am

Personal Information;

-Name: Jacob
-Age 20
-Nationality: Danish

-Any friends inside Infamous who can vouch for you:
None

-How did you hear about Infamous:
Forums, haven't seen much of you ingame.

-Tell us something about yourself (hobbies, job, education. Try to write as much as you can, we want to play with a person, not a bot):
Well im a 20 year old man, currently unemployed and rather bored - I finished college last summer, went to the army for my 4 month period (Partly Obligatory in Denmark) And have now returned. Im for the time being, trying to figure what i would like to do with my future, that being either study at a university (English would be main in that case) Or return to the army and get a leader-education there (Officer-education, in which case will first be something that will take place in 2010). As for hobbies i used to play football (The european part;) ) But kinda lost it in the end due to hangovers every time we had to play a match Wink As for everything else, its kinda the usual really, having fun getting laid all that kind of sorts. Oh yea, im single btw, so no girlfriend to control me :>

Character Information;

-Character Name: Mouren
-Class: Priest
-Race: Blood Elf
-Level: 80

-Professions (Including cooking/Fishing). Please list Skill+Any rare recipe's:
Jewelcrafting (51) - Kinda ran dead on it, never picked it up afterwards to get it done.
Tailoring (426) - Work in Progress
Cooking (28) Primarily for the Winterveil fest, never finished it either

Furthermore i have a Blacksmith with 450BS/Mining, where im able to, for the time being, create all wotlk items.

-Pre-Tbc raiding experience:
SSC, TK BT 4/9 (Mage)

-Tbc raiding experience:
Up to and including 4h Naxx. (Mage)

-WOTLK raiding experience:
Naxx10, Some naxx25, OS/VoA.

-Link to WoW Armory profile:
http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Stormreaver&n=Mouren (Stats and gear might reflect PvP, i Respec / Swap gear for arena purposes).

-Link to talent tree:
http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-talents.xml?r=Stormreaver&n=Mouren (Look at above statement, im a disc healer but are capable of speccing holy with 80% of my gear applying for that aswell).

-What can Infamous expect from you as a raider:
A determined healer, Oldschool raider with the experience of such, which also means i know how much time it will take before the raid (And after given the situation). Im no newcomer to wipes, thus hardly able to whine about it anymore, only if i make a mistake which means i might go hang my balls from a tree for a good five minutes in order to think clear after Wink

-What do you expect from Infamous:
I Expect a raiding guild that actually delivers raiding and determination aswell. I've been looking for an actual raiding guild for a while now, and you are what have been of greatest interest to me personally.

-Our raid times are; 20;00-00;00 Tues, Thurs, Fri and 19;00-00;00 Sun. Do these conform to your play times, and are you able to make these days?
I am capable of raiding atleast 3/4 with a 100% certainty, the 4th day (Sunday) will for the time being be uncertain, as im not yet aware of my parttime jobs ending time (Which is sunday evening at any time between 3-7pm).

-What were your former Guilds and what was your reason for leaving them:
Been in a cpl of guilds that broke down due to members running off, joining other guilds etc. I am now in Fortitude of the Fallen, due to their GM being a very good friend of mine (Which might lead to "Hey, isn't this the guy that pops a recruitmentpost in trade now and then?" And yea, i promised helping out with that too.) I am looking for an actual raiding guild again, as the last i was in, were Previous to SWP's release (I Left wow in April last year due to exams and stuff coming up) and haven't been applying to another since then.

-Do you have a good grasp of your class? Have you read forums and done the research to ensure you play at the highest level:
I would like to think i have a good grasp of my class. Of course, it can always be improved, but for the time being, im keeping up to date with the changes being made and the playstyle to be adopted (Ie. im looking very forward to the priest changes they make in 3.1, really hoping they get that weavering they've been talking about lately to work Surprised ) Apart from that, i prefer reading wowhead's forum most days, they have some excellent priests in there that actually knows what they'r talking about (Which creates some rather interesting conversations at times :> )

-Do you use addons to help maximize your healing/dps? If so, please list (note-Infamous has a required Addons list):
Currently not, i have healbot installed but disabled, due to the fact it annoyed me more than helped me, the list you require, will not be a problem getting hold of, tho i might have some questions as to which addons will be an actual help for my direct healing (Reckon there is a priest officer that should be able to answer those).

-Will you be able to maintain a MINIMUM of 75% raid attendance(Yes/No):
Yes.

-Computer Specs, rough list and capability (IE-Graphics card, processor, RAM, max/min fps, internet stability):
Nvidia GX280 - 8gb Ram - Too much fps to handle, and a 8gb internet connection that we'r currently trying to get upgraded to 20gb (There is a company placed on the grounds where i live, who needs that sort of bandwith during dayhours , makes me cheer :> )

-Do you have a headset (Note, Infamous uses Ventrilo during raids. It is a requirement to use):
I Have a headset, use it, available to both ventrilo and Teamspeak should the desire change Wink

-Do you have a e-mail adress on which we can contact you (optional):
Jayhornshoej@hotmail.com - Works as my msn too if that would be better suited for your needs.

-Any questions you have for Infamous:
No Questions, but a sidenote.
I have been on the server on and off since vanillawow, I've played a warrior and a mage on this server (And a hunter on a pve server, but thats another matter). Some of you might know me, if you've been here for long - My mage is named Ilexsa, used to be in Exiled Spirits, Reign of Chaos and Opathy back in the day - Transfered server a month or so before 2.0 went in and joined a PvE server instead. Mundkunst, my warrior, was the one i raided with in TBC on this server, in a series of small guilds that collapsed and were remade, thus some of you might also recognize that one, if you've been here that long.
Furthermore, those who pvp'd back when the honorsystem was still up, will probably remember Melei - Tauren druid that ran with Democatai's runs, was me aswell , altho, i never efficiently raided anything but molten core on that toon^^
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Qemist

PostSubject: Re: Healing Priest Application   Sun Jan 25, 2009 8:07 am

Excellent app, had me and a few friends reading and laughing for a while Smile (One of them being another officer, Vicarious).

Your gear in it's current state isn't bad at all, though probably a little sub-par for 25man raiding which is our primary focus at the moment. With the release of ulduar, we'll obviously be going back to dual-10man runs, though thats nothing to think about at the moment.

Like you said; your gear/spec may be dependant on if you're playing PvP at the moment, and looking at it now, you're using deadly glads and 1-2 pvp items, so im assuming you have PvE items to replace these?

Anywho, im sure our other officers/priest CL will be around soon.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mouren

PostSubject: Re: Healing Priest Application   Sun Jan 25, 2009 8:12 am

Actually, looking at my gear its full pvp gear on the armory, i'll try to get this sorted asap. Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mouren

PostSubject: Re: Healing Priest Application   Sun Jan 25, 2009 8:21 am

Mouren wrote:
Actually, looking at my gear its full pvp gear on the armory, i'll try to get this sorted asap. Smile

And the armory has been updated to reflect my actual pve healing gear, altho im still pvp specced lol.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Izenhart

PostSubject: Re: Healing Priest Application   Sun Jan 25, 2009 8:52 am

Mouren wrote:
Personal Information;

1)

2)
-Link to talent tree:
http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-talents.xml?r=Stormreaver&n=Mouren (Look at above statement, im a disc healer but are capable of speccing holy with 80% of my gear applying for that aswell).

3)
-Our raid times are; 20;00-00;00 Tues, Thurs, Fri and 19;00-00;00 Sun. Do these conform to your play times, and are you able to make these days?
I am capable of raiding atleast 3/4 with a 100% certainty, the 4th day (Sunday) will for the time being be uncertain, as im not yet aware of my parttime jobs ending time (Which is sunday evening at any time between 3-7pm).

4)
-Do you use addons to help maximize your healing/dps? If so, please list (note-Infamous has a required Addons list):
Currently not, i have healbot installed but disabled, due to the fact it annoyed me more than helped me, the list you require, will not be a problem getting hold of, tho i might have some questions as to which addons will be an actual help for my direct healing (Reckon there is a priest officer that should be able to answer those).

5)
Yes.

1)
Well, your experience is quite low, considering you are applying in a guild that cleared WotLK content ( Ok, not Sarth 2D - 3D else Drakmort Djnexes & Co will start moaning about this) but we actually need healers and the gearing up ain't that hard either on HC's or pugging 10 man Naxx since it seems we ain't gonna run it again, and 25 man naxx some (few) pieces for casters are starting to be left behind.

2)
Please link me the tree you are actually/will to use in raids.

3)
That can be a problem, our main raid, that runs the most important instance and is 1 hour longer, is just on Sunday, but if you have attendance on the other days and/or you can show up even later on Sunday ain't that much of a problem.

4)
As healers, in our raid is a must having either Grid or Healbot, with also Clique as recommended, as well as PoMTracker for Priests.

5)
All we need.

Overall is a Yes for me if he will show to have the required attendance and Knowledge of the fights.
(Of course wiping at Thaddius or asking boss tactics right before them showing no dedication will tend on a gkick sooner or later)

Best of luck Smile

Vidal

PostSubject: Re: Healing Priest Application   Sun Jan 25, 2009 8:59 am

Very nice application, seems like a nice guy and has a good attitude, yeah his gear isnt the best but thats nothing that cant be sorted out easily. Trial from me.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Anastia

PostSubject: liked it   Sun Jan 25, 2009 9:32 am

Well liked it but ofc not up to me and youre danish so a plus on my page Razz

best of luck

Anastia the holy danish bitch
Back to top Go down
View user profile
djnexes

PostSubject: Re: Healing Priest Application   Sun Jan 25, 2009 10:31 am

in general, anybody that did bt in tbc just knows how to raid , so i think this is a promissing priest, and the gear wont be that hard to get if you d do a couple of naxx runs or something
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Drakmort

PostSubject: Re: Healing Priest Application   Sun Jan 25, 2009 10:33 am

very nice application!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mouren

PostSubject: Re: Healing Priest Application   Sun Jan 25, 2009 11:48 am

Izenhart wrote:
Mouren wrote:
Personal Information;

1)

2)
-Link to talent tree:

3)

4)

5)
Yes.

1)
Well, your experience is quite low, considering you are applying in a guild that cleared WotLK content ( Ok, not Sarth 2D - 3D else Drakmort Djnexes & Co will start moaning about this) but we actually need healers and the gearing up ain't that hard either on HC's or pugging 10 man Naxx since it seems we ain't gonna run it again, and 25 man naxx some (few) pieces for casters are starting to be left behind.

2)
Please link me the tree you are actually/will to use in raids.

3)
That can be a problem, our main raid, that runs the most important instance and is 1 hour longer, is just on Sunday, but if you have attendance on the other days and/or you can show up even later on Sunday ain't that much of a problem.

4)
As healers, in our raid is a must having either Grid or Healbot, with also Clique as recommended, as well as PoMTracker for Priests.

5)
All we need.

Overall is a Yes for me if he will show to have the required attendance and Knowledge of the fights.
(Of course wiping at Thaddius or asking boss tactics right before them showing no dedication will tend on a gkick sooner or later)

Best of luck Smile

As to answer your posts in order:
1. I've pugged most of naxx (Can't seem to find a pug that are capable of standing behind the iceblocks on Saph >.>) And i've done most of the hc's as of now, with more or less luck (Do believe its only AN and OK i haven't entered in the heroic version at this time).

2. http://www.wowhead.com/?talent=bVcbuhxtMxoifRtcxdc Will be my prefered build, altho, if need be, http://www.wowhead.com/?talent=bVcbzhZzxtcf0qihVIst would be a viable option for me aswell (Currently, the only difference is 4 items, as i do have some naxx items in bank that would go with a holy build but not my current disc build).

3. I will be able to show up at the latest of 8pm servertime, and i do believe it to be rare i wont be able to make it at 7pm, but as said, the specific timing for that day is yet uncertain.

4. As said earlier, will not be any problem getting hold of these.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Adi

PostSubject: Re: Healing Priest Application   Sun Jan 25, 2009 5:03 pm

Yes from me, too lazy to comment more here though, did it already in officer chat Cool
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Qemist

PostSubject: Re: Healing Priest Application   Mon Jan 26, 2009 5:58 pm

==================================================

Congratulations! You have been granted a trialist spot in Infamous.

To begin your Trial, activate your account with the forums (if you haven't already) register with PhPraider at This Link and whisper either Adi, Tomcaret, Zylai, Qemist or Vicarious for your invite to the guild. Note, you can also ping a class leader for an invite.

Once you are in the guild, your forum access will be bumped to the appropriate Raider rank, and you will have effectively begun your trial.

Welcome to the madness, and good luck.

==================================================
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Healing Priest Application   

Back to top Go down

Healing Priest Application
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Applications-
Jump to: